New Client & Readmitting Client Intake Process:
Welcome and thank you for choosing WS! We are grateful you chose us to be a part of your journey. Namaste!
STEP 1: CONTACT US -
Contact WS and we will get started collaborating together! Once we receive your appointment request we will contact you to verify receipt of the appointment request.
- Your schedule availability will influence the quickness we can schedule a new client appointment. The more flexibility a client has the greater the chance we can accommodate your and offer a new appointment.
- The quickest way to access our services is to click on the WS Appointment Request link here or the tab on the side navigation panel and complete the online form. This is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to request an appointment.
- The next quickest way to access our services is to send us an email addressed to [email protected] and request an appointment. Because the online appointment request form mentioned earlier contains all of the information that we need to address your appointment request sending an email or requesting a live call may require a lot of back and forth communication to obtain the necessary information and clarify the request. Using our standardized forms helps to reduce the back and forth of the request process.
- Call 713-893-3989 and choose option 1 to leave a message for our admin staff to request an appointment. Though we try to be responsive and attentive to clients who prefer live calls it is significantly faster and easier to access WS staff via our website or email. We strongly encourage communication through our website or email as the most accessible and convenient way to reach our staff.
- Call 713-893-3989 and choose option 0 to speak like with our live 24/7/365 answering service to request an appointment. Our answering service will take your information and send it to our admin staff. Once again, the fastest and easiest to access and communicate with our staff is through our website or email. Though we are responsive to live call requests our staff attend to our website and email requests in a faster and more convenient manner.
QUESTIONS: Most information and resources needed to answer your questions are available from our website 24/7. If you have a question and do not want to wait for a call or you can send us an information request via email at [email protected] or [email protected] depending on the nature of your question. If you are unsure if you would like an appointment this is the best, easiest, and fastest way to ask a question and get an answer.
TIP: Due to privacy and confidentiality an adult cannot request or schedule appointments for another adult. If your loved one, such as a spouse, significant other, or adult child would like an appointment then he or she MUST be the person who requests and schedules the appointment. We will not communicate with a support system member about a potential client or client as this is a potential confidentiality and privacy concern. We appreciate and embrace support system members who are positive about treatment. This rule is state and Federal law and is also consistent with our ethical rules we are required to follow as part of our licensure. This means that if you contact us stating you are seeking information for someone else then we will respectfully request that you have that individual contact us. This eliminates confusion and potential privacy concerns. If your loved one is currently in a hospital then the discharge planner may contact us (with a consent to release information) or the client may contact us during his or her phone privileges.
TIP: Please make sure that you check your own benefits first as we cannot check benefits for someone who is not a client. Also, if you have questions regarding insurance, billing, fees, or sliding scale please visit our website at the following links WS Billing Information or WS Insurance Information as these questions and answers are addressed in detail on our website.
TIP: If you would like information on your payment options please visit the links noted above. If you have additional questions about your payment options you can use the WS Payment Option Tool to help you understand your payment options based on your individual resources.
TIP: For additional information on how to contact and communicate with WS please click on the WS Contact Information link or the tab on the side navigation panel of our website.
STEP TWO - INTAKE DOCUMENTS: Complete the client intake documents. Once ALL intake documents are completed and turned in - WS staff will schedule a new client appointment ASAP.
- All client intake documents are accessible via our website. Simply click on the following link WS Client Intake Documents and complete the online forms. There is no printing, no paper, and no fuss. We respect your time and make every effort to create an experience that is simple, easy, and convenient.
- WS will NOT provide an appointment until ALL WS INTAKE DOCUMENTS ARE COMPLETE! No intake documents - then no appointment!
- We do NOT send our client documents in a format where they are printed, filled out, and signed with paper and pen.
- If you do not want to complete intake documents or if you do not want to complete the online forms we respect your choice, however; we will be unable to accept you as a new client. There are no exceptions or exclusions to properly completing the intake documents. (This includes completing the intake documents incorrectly, providing incorrect or false information, or refusing to provide required information on the intake documents. This also includes a refusal to provide insurance information, a credit card on file, or provide proper identification such as a driver's license.)
TIP: For minor clients - BOTH PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE CONSENT FORMS! There are no exceptions. You can find this information by clicking the following link WS Services to Minors with Contested Custody and Consent . In short, we apologize for any inconvenience obtaining the consent of both parents may require. It is certainly not our intention to be intrusive to your personal relationships or family dynamics. Texas law requires that we complete a thorough attempt to obtain proper informed consent with due diligence and ensure that anyone who is providing consent for treatment of a minor for non-emergent mental health services does so. We are merely following the state law by ensuring that we are providing care to a minor that has the consent of the guardians who are permitted to give that consent. In the event there is no custody decree in place by the courts it is imperative that we have documentation to substantiate we made every effort to include both guardians in the consent process. If you feel uncomfortable with this intake requirement we understand your apprehension and respect your decision to choose another provider.
STEP THREE - INSURANCE ELIGIBILITY & BENEFITS -
- Once we receive all information completed, signed, and dated then you are ready for your first session.
- We will check for eligibility and benefits if you plan on using insurance benefits. We will upload the result of the eligibility and benefits check to the patient portal for you to view.
TIP: We do not check insurance eligibility and benefits prior to receiving all documents completed, signed, dated and have a confirmed appointment. (Checking benefits requires the information contained in the intake documents including permission to check benefits.) We encourage you to check eligibility and benefits with you insurance company to be an informed consumer regarding the benefits and policy provisions your insurance covers. We will conduct an eligibility and benefits check and post those results to the client portal. This is also where you can obtain receipts and other important information.
STEP FOUR - FIRST APPOINTMENT & WHAT TO EXPECT -
Please arrive at our office at the time of your appointment. There are two waiting areas on the first floor of our office building. (There are pictures of the exterior and interior of our office building and both waiting areas which you can view by following this link WS Location & Directions )
- Feel free to make yourself comfortable in one of the waiting areas and your clinician will greet you and show you to our office suite.
- Sessions begin at the top of the hour and are 45 minutes in duration. Your credit card on file will be charged for your sessions.
- All WS clients receive a client satisfaction survey via email after each session. We welcome feedback and seek out and encourage all of our clients to give us insight into your client experience.
TIP: If you are the parent of a minor who is attending his or her first appointment then please present with your adolescent for the first session. We generally prefer to split the first appointment time in half with the parent and adolescent together for the first part of the session and then spending the second part of the session with the adolescent client.
TIP: If you would like to contact your child’s therapist you can do so via email at [email protected] or requesting to sit in an ongoing session to address concerns together. Parents and support system are welcome to communicate with WS staff regarding the care of their loved ones. It is important to be aware that the client has confidentiality and not the parent or support system member so any information that is shared in regards to the client’s care will not be kept from the client. It is also important to be aware that all contacts from the client’s support system will be explored with transparency in the client’s care.
STEP FIVE - ONGOING APPOINTMENTS & WELLNESS CHECK INS -
WS staff will contact you to check in and provide wellness outreaches. WS staff will also contact you to set up standing appointments or recurring appointments to establish a regular and consistent day and time. We find that clients prefer to have a structured and consistent schedule with their appointments to avoid the hassle of scheduling appointments each week or every other week. Once you confirm a standing appointment you can always change your standing appointment as needed. We care about the services you receive and your continued satisfaction throughout your WS experience so all clients receive patient satisfaction surveys via email after every appointment. We are always striving to improve and meet your needs so we welcome all feedback.
WS are here for your! We are VERY ACCESSIBLE! We are available to help and there are many ways to communicate with WS!
- We communicate with our established clients in the following ways:
- Main Number - 713-893-3989
- Admin Text - 713-284-8499
- Billing Text - 713-853-9718
- Clinical Text - 713-893-3110
- 24/7/265 Answering Service 713-893-3989 Options 0
- Admin Email - [email protected]
- Appointment Requests - [email protected]
- Appointment Cancellations - [email protected]
- Billing Email - [email protected]
- Clinical Email - [email protected]
- Website - www.WellnessSolutionsLLC.COM
- Patient Portal - WS Kareo Patient Portal
General Information Regarding WS:
- Please do not "robo-call" or "blast" appointment requests and communications. We attend and triage our messages with special attention to current clients, emergent and urgent client concerns, and safety risks. We strive to respond to client communications within 3-5 business days.
- All of our appointments are scheduled in advance.
- We are not able to accept walk in appointments.
- Out of respect for the time of our scheduled clients please do not present to our office to request an appointment.
- If you are in a situation that rises to the level of urgency and need that requires an immediate appointment and cannot wait please review our website WS Emergency Information and WS Emergency Resources .