Click on the link below to complete the WS Appointment Request Form. We look forward to hearing from you. You can feel confident reaching out and taking the first step knowing we specialize in helping our clients recover, heal, and transform their lives for the better. Please reach out and let's get started!
All WS documents are 100% paperless smart forms. No printing required. Simply click on the link and complete the form. Our intake is 100% online and can be completed 24/7/365. Once we receive the appointment request and all of the intake forms we will contact you if an appointment is available.
To expedite the new client intake process you can submit the above WS appointment Request Form AND complete the new client intake online forms also available via the website at the same time.
There are 3 new client intake online forms and all three of them must be completed- The Admin Form, The Billing Form, and The Consent Form.
If the new client is under the age of 18 then The Admin Form, The Billing Form, and TWO Consent Forms are required. The consent forms must be completed by BOTH parents. This is the law and we cannot make exceptions. Both biological parents are required to provide consent for treatment.
If you are requesting couples or family counseling then ALL members of the family/couple are required to complete the intake documents since they will all be clients.
Please make sure that you review the new client information on our website to address any questions or concerns regarding accessing our care. We believe that knowledge is power and we empower our clients by providing as much information as possible to assist you in participating in your healthcare decisions.
- We communicate with our clients in the following ways:
- Main Number - 713-893-3989
- Scheduling & Billing - 713-893-3989
- Admin Email - [email protected]
- Billing Email - [email protected]
- Clinical Email - [email protected]
- Patient Portal - WS Kareo Patient Portal Clients can access information regarding their appointments, account, and update insurance and demographics in the patient portal.
- We are also available via direct messaging through the patient portal.