Wellness Solutions Services Provided:
- Wellness Solutions provides outpatient counseling, coaching, and psychotherapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups who are 13 years of age and older.
- Most new clients or readmitting clients are seen at a once per week treatment frequency until they receive acute symptom relief and are considered to be making progress towards goals.
- Clients who are receiving continued benefit from care but are not in acute symptom or risk situations are seen at an every other week frequency of care.
- Clients who prefer to benefit from care and receive regular "tune-up" appointments receive monthly or as needed appointment frequency.
- Clients who exceed 2 months or 60 days without an attended appointment are considered discharged from care and are welcome to return.
New & Readmitting Client Requests:
Wellness Solutions is accepting new clients and re-admitting clients. We accept new clients based on the identified needs of the treatment seeker including schedule flexibility, treatment preferences, and individual considerations. We provide preferential placement for treatment seekers who are referrals from current or previous clients and trusted referral sources. We also accept clients who are requesting appointments within seven days of discharge from inpatient, partial hospitalization, or intensive outpatient facility based treatments.
Wellness Solutions provides care for the following presenting areas of concern:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Assertiveness Skills
- Bipolar Disorder
- Boundary Setting
- Career Counseling
- Chemical Dependency / Substance Abuse
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Eating Disorders
- Family of Origin Concerns
- Healthy Relationship Development
- Independent Living Skills
- Insight Development
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Personality Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Problems of Everyday Living
- Psychotic Disorders
- Relationship Concerns
- Recovery from Abuse in Relationships
- Sexual Identity Development
- Stress Management
- Trauma Recovery
- Work / Life Balance
- Value Identification
- For additional information on Wellness Solutions scope of practice please feel free to contact our office
Wellness Solutions does NOT provide care for the following presenting concerns:
- Anger Management
- Clients under the age of 13
- Clients who are non-verbal or unable to communicate in traditional "talk therapy"
- Clients with a history of non-compliance in treatment with safety plans or medication management treatment determined necessary for safety
- Clinical Cases which require interactions with the Legal System for any reason
- Clinical Cases which require court room testimony
- Clinical Cases with Contested Custody
- Clinical Cases with Contested Consent for Treatment of a client under the age of 18
- Compulsive Gambling
- Compulsive Sexual Behavior, Sexual Addiction, or Pornography Addiction
- Computer Gaming Addiction
- Court Ordered Counseling
- Custody determination or recommendations for custody, custody home studies, or any professional or clinical service which includes custody concerns
- Individuals with a History of Sexual Predatory Behaviors or are on the Sex Offender Registry
- Individuals with a History of Aggression or Violent Behaviors or ever have been the subject of an Order of Protection
- Individuals with a History of Stalking
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Psychological Testing, Disability Determination Testing, Educational Testing, or Neuro-psychological Testing
- For more information regarding other excluded areas of practice please request information from Wellness Solutions
All Services are Provided on a Voluntary Basis:
All services provided by Wellness Solutions are voluntary.
All clients have the right to refuse services at any time.
Wellness Solutions reserves the right to refer clients to an outside provider or level of care at any time or for any reason.
- Wellness Solutions reserves the right to refer a client to another therapist or refuse services to a client at any time for any reason.
- Clients who cancel or no show for appointments more than twice or whom have more than two broken appointments may be ineligible to return to care.
- Clients who refuse to pay for services or refuse to pay a balance on an account may be ineligible to return to care.
- It is very important to be honest regarding one's motivation and precipitant for requesting an appointment. Clients who make an appointment and meet any of the exclusion criteria will not receive care from Wellness Solutions.
- For additional information regarding Wellness Solutions clinical areas of expertise, scope of practice, and excluded services please contact us.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.